The NFLRC Intensive Summer Institute (ISI) on Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL) is a week-long intensive experience in the 2014-2018 grant cycle for selected participants who have successfully completed one of the Fundamentals of Project-Based Language Learning Online Institutes and created a Project Blueprint. The Teacher Badge for the NFLRC Intensive Summer Institute on PBLL certifies that the badge recipient:
• participated fully in one of the NFLRC’s Intensive Summer Institutes on PBLL, and received a Designer Badge and an Implementer Badge;
• designed at least one additional distinct project (over and above the originally implemented project) in a language class;
• submitted information about the design of the additional project in the Project Repository;
• revised the additional project so that it meets the minimum quality standards specified in the Proficient column of one of NFLRC’s PBLL Design Rubrics;
• implemented the additional project in a language class;
• submitted information about the implementation of the additional project in the Project Repository, filling all relevant fields.
2018 PBLL Design Rubric