Your privacy is important to the National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NFLRC collects, and the ways in which NFLRC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
NFLRC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of its websites;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with its websites (including application form submissions, proposals form submissions, registration form submissions, survey form submissions, and so forth);
- information about transactions carried out over its websites (including webpage access, hits, site searches, and so forth)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to its website services; and
- any other information that you send to NFLRC.
Using personal information
NFLRC may use your personal information to:
- administer its websites;
- personalize its websites for you;
- enable your access to and use of its website services;
- publish information about you on the website (for NFLRC educational and publicity purposes only);
- supply to your services or products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you communications and announcements (on a limited basis).
We will not sell any of the personal information we collect, and we will not share it with anyone outside the realm of NFLRC business.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NFLRC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
NFLRC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NFLRC will store the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Note: NFLRC also utilizes Jotform (www.jotform.com) as the provider of its secure online forms and Paypal (www.paypal.com) for its secure online financial transactions.]
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
NFLRC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to NFLRC, 1859 East-West Road #106, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, 96822-2322, USA.